About Face offers the in-office nonsurgical and breakthrough treatment known as The Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™. This procedure combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (i.e. Juvederm) and unipotent stem cells (platelet rich plasma or PRP). Our providers, Stacy and Ericka, have trained personally with the physician who invented and trademarked the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™, Dr. Charles Runels.
There are two parts to the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™. The first part utilizes HA fillers to begin sculpting specific areas of the face. The HA filler acts like a sponge that holds water in the face providing a basic shape. This initial injection of HA is the precursor to the ultimate desired form. The second is the polishing and refining step, the utilization of your body’s own natural healing process. A sample of your blood is obtained with a simple blood draw. Using a centrifuge, the growth factors in platelet rich plasma (Vampire PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into specific areas of the face. This step of the sculpting process ultimately contributes to the appearance of the a younger version of you.
Benefits of A Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™
- With hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, the face is truly lifted away from the bone and youthful volume can be restored to a beautiful shape.
- The skin color becomes a “younger” color because of new blood vessel formation.
- New collagen formations in the dermis lifts the face back to a more youthful shape.
- Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) appears smoother.
- Lessens the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, lips, neck and décolletage.
- Improves your body’s innate natural healing power and tissue reorganization potential, improving laxity, acne scars, and wrinkles of the face, neck and décolletage.
Noticeable results can be seen within three weeks and may last up to 14 months